Monday 7 September 2015

Sleeping with my best friend


I am a 26-year-old lady. I am writing to you to ask you a question. My best friend and I are close. We do almost everything together. He is in a relationship and so am I. We started having sex with each other about two months ago. To be honest with you, I knew he wanted to as much as I did, or maybe we got mixed feelings due to the fact that we spent so much time with each other.
This guy treats me so well, . He takes me out, buys me anything I want, listens to me and he honestly cares about me. The first time we had sex it was so good. I thought it would be weird to be around him, but he continued to be good to me. I am cheating on my boyfriend and he is cheating on his girlfriend.
 We have been friends for about five years now. We share same interests. We have never argued or anything. I am confused. I am developing deeper feelings for him even though I know we can't be together. I really don't want to lose him as a friend. I was celibate for two years until we started having sex. I want to be with him so badly.
I know it's wrong. Should I stay away from him fully? If I don't we will have sex again, but it's hurting me emotionally. I want a relationship with him. Should I tell him to break up with his girlfriend? I don't want to complicate our friendship. What should I do?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment